MADISON, Wis. - A woman was taken to the hospital after being struck by a car on Madison's north side Tuesday morning, according to police.
Police said the woman was trying to cross Northport Drive near the entrance into the Madison Mallards baseball stadium at 8 a.m. when she was struck.
Traffic heading south on Northport Drive is being diverted through Warner Park during the investigation.
The extent of the woman's injuries is unknown, according to police.
- Police find 20 bullet casings in far east side park
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution