MADISON, Wis. - A 25-year-old woman suffered a head injury when she was stuck by a car near a Madison middle school on Wednesday.
Madison police said the woman was walking on Russett Road near Toki Middle School at about 5 p.m. when she was struck by a car.
Police said the slow moving collision happened when the 55-year-old woman driving the car looked down to buckle her seat belt.
The victim fell on the hood of the car and was taken to a hospital with a head injury.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire