MADISON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Madison woman suffered a knife wound to the face after a stabbing Tuesday morning, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the 10 block of East Mifflin Street after 8 a.m. The victim and the attacker know each other and are involved in an ongoing dispute, according to police.
Jahkiya M. Manson was arrested on suspicion of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.
The victim was taken to a hospital where she was treated and released.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota