MADISON, Wis. - A 22-year-old Madison woman suffered a knife wound to the face after a stabbing Tuesday morning, according to Madison police.
Police were called to the 10 block of East Mifflin Street after 8 a.m. The victim and the attacker know each other and are involved in an ongoing dispute, according to police.
Jahkiya M. Manson was arrested on suspicion of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.
The victim was taken to a hospital where she was treated and released.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet