BELOIT, Wis. - A 25-year-old woman was shot in one of two shootings being investigated in Beloit on Thursday.
Beloit police said they were called to the 700 block of Vine Street for a report of shots fired and found that a woman had been shot. She was treated and released from this hospital.
A second shots fired complaint occurred in the 1300 block of Harvey Street the same day.
Both incidents remain under investigation.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land