BELOIT, Wis. - A 25-year-old woman was shot in one of two shootings being investigated in Beloit on Thursday.
Beloit police said they were called to the 700 block of Vine Street for a report of shots fired and found that a woman had been shot. She was treated and released from this hospital.
A second shots fired complaint occurred in the 1300 block of Harvey Street the same day.
Both incidents remain under investigation.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two