BELOIT, Wis. - A 25-year-old woman was shot in one of two shootings being investigated in Beloit on Thursday.
Beloit police said they were called to the 700 block of Vine Street for a report of shots fired and found that a woman had been shot. She was treated and released from this hospital.
A second shots fired complaint occurred in the 1300 block of Harvey Street the same day.
Both incidents remain under investigation.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field