MADISON, Wis. - A 33-year-old Madison woman told police she was mugged by two men while walking on the city's east side Wednesday.
Police said the woman was walking in the 1700 block of Thierer Road at about 10:40 p.m. when she was approached from behind by two men. She said one man pushed her to the ground, and her wallet was taken.
One of the men is described as black, 20-30 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180-200 pounds. He had a stocky build and a deep voice. The other man is black, 30-40 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180-190 pounds with a medium build. Both were wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black shoes, sunglasses and a black bandanna over his face.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1