MADISON, Wis. - A 33-year-old Madison woman told police she was mugged by two men while walking on the city's east side Wednesday.
Police said the woman was walking in the 1700 block of Thierer Road at about 10:40 p.m. when she was approached from behind by two men. She said one man pushed her to the ground, and her wallet was taken.
One of the men is described as black, 20-30 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180-200 pounds. He had a stocky build and a deep voice. The other man is black, 30-40 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 180-190 pounds with a medium build. Both were wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black shoes, sunglasses and a black bandanna over his face.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry