MADISON, Wis. - Police said a 20-year-old woman who had not been seen for nearly three days was located.
The Madison Police Department said Donna Cullen had last been seen Tuesday night at her west side residence on McKenna Boulevard.
Lt. Marianne Flynn Statz said Friday night that Cullen was found.
Police said Cullen has cognitive disabilities.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night