MADISON, Wis. - Police said a 20-year-old woman who had not been seen for nearly three days was located.
The Madison Police Department said Donna Cullen had last been seen Tuesday night at her west side residence on McKenna Boulevard.
Lt. Marianne Flynn Statz said Friday night that Cullen was found.
Police said Cullen has cognitive disabilities.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says