MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had her iPhone stolen early Saturday morning on the 100 block of Langdon Street, according to a release.
The 19-year-old was texting while walking alone down Langdon Street around 1:40 a.m. when the robber snatched her iPhone from her, according to the release.
Officials said the robber approached the girl from behind and then jumped into a maroon, four-door car.
The girl said she could see two other men inside the getaway vehicle, according to the release.
The robber is described as a black male with a medium build.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two