MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had her iPhone stolen early Saturday morning on the 100 block of Langdon Street, according to a release.
The 19-year-old was texting while walking alone down Langdon Street around 1:40 a.m. when the robber snatched her iPhone from her, according to the release.
Officials said the robber approached the girl from behind and then jumped into a maroon, four-door car.
The girl said she could see two other men inside the getaway vehicle, according to the release.
The robber is described as a black male with a medium build.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land