MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had her iPhone stolen early Saturday morning on the 100 block of Langdon Street, according to a release.
The 19-year-old was texting while walking alone down Langdon Street around 1:40 a.m. when the robber snatched her iPhone from her, according to the release.
Officials said the robber approached the girl from behind and then jumped into a maroon, four-door car.
The girl said she could see two other men inside the getaway vehicle, according to the release.
The robber is described as a black male with a medium build.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes