TOWN OF GREENFIELD, Wis. - A Baraboo woman was killed in a rollover crash on Highway 33 Monday afternoon, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Jessica J. Greenwood, 30, was partially ejected when she lost control of her truck while traveling east on Highway 33 east of Monmound Road in the town of Greenfield about 3:30 p.m.
Greenwood was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators said Greenwood lost control of the truck and over-corrected causing the truck to overturn in the east ditch.
Greenwood was not wearing a seat belt, according to deputies.
The Baraboo Fire Department and Baraboo District Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005
- Police have identified hit-and-run driver
- Forged letter criticzes local police chief