MADISON, Wis. - A 67-year-old woman who died after she was trapped under her lawnmower for 20 minutes before someone found her has been identified.
The Rock County Sheriff's Department said in a release that it happened Saturday around 3 p.m. in the Town of Janesville.
The woman, Sue A. Flynn, 67, was not breathing when deputies and rescue crews arrived. It appears the lawnmower hit a culvert in the driveway and tipped over on its side, onto Flynn.
The woman was taken to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
- Madison group helps Chicago develop violence reduction plan
- Group suing DNR over plan for high-impact activities at Sauk Prairie Conservation Area
- Sauk County crash sends one to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Victim of Highway 51 crash ID'd as Wisconsin Dells man
- Once-thriving Midwest delivery company closes it doors
- State superintendent candidate sent campaign email from schools account