MADISON, Wis. - A 67-year-old woman who died after she was trapped under her lawnmower for 20 minutes before someone found her has been identified.
The Rock County Sheriff's Department said in a release that it happened Saturday around 3 p.m. in the Town of Janesville.
The woman, Sue A. Flynn, 67, was not breathing when deputies and rescue crews arrived. It appears the lawnmower hit a culvert in the driveway and tipped over on its side, onto Flynn.
The woman was taken to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs