MADISON, Wis. - A 67-year-old woman who died after she was trapped under her lawnmower for 20 minutes before someone found her has been identified.
The Rock County Sheriff's Department said in a release that it happened Saturday around 3 p.m. in the Town of Janesville.
The woman, Sue A. Flynn, 67, was not breathing when deputies and rescue crews arrived. It appears the lawnmower hit a culvert in the driveway and tipped over on its side, onto Flynn.
The woman was taken to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
- Madison man admits to 8 armed robberies with BB gun, police say
- Judge drops power line construction ban
- 7 Wisconsin cities among the nation's 10 drunkest
- Teen car thief thwarted by OnStar techs, Madison police say
- West side hair studio burglarized
- People injured in school bus, dump truck collision still in hospital, sheriff says