TOWNSHIP OF RUBICON, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said an 85-year-old woman was killed in a two-car crash in the township of Rubicon Friday afternoon.
The incident happened just after 1:30 p.m. on Highway 60 and Lehman Road.
According to the Sheriff's Department, a Chrysler New Yorker driven by Albert W. Dede, 87, of Watertown, was headed southbound on Lehman Road and failed to yield right away to an eastbound milk truck. The truck struck the passenger side of the Chrysler.
Officials said Dede's passenger, Ruth L. Dede was pronounced dead at the scene. Albert Dede was injured but did not have life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the milk truck, Britni J. Flynn, 25, of Adell, and a passenger were not injured.
The Dodge County Crash Investigation Team continues to investigate.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program