MADISON, Wis. - A victim in a fatal crash on Highway 12/18 on Tuesday has been identified as a Birnamwood woman.
The Dane County Medical Examiner said Darlene A. Uttecht, 65, died from injuries she sustained in the crash.
Two others were seriously injured in the crash on Highway 12/18 near Millpond Road Tuesday around 5 p.m.
Eastbound Highway 12/18 east of Interstate 39/90 was closed until 9 p.m. and created major delays, police said.26673584
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say