MADISON, Wis. - A victim in a fatal crash on Highway 12/18 on Tuesday has been identified as a Birnamwood woman.
The Dane County Medical Examiner said Darlene A. Uttecht, 65, died from injuries she sustained in the crash.
Two others were seriously injured in the crash on Highway 12/18 near Millpond Road Tuesday around 5 p.m.
Eastbound Highway 12/18 east of Interstate 39/90 was closed until 9 p.m. and created major delays, police said.26673584
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century