EMMET TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A woman killed in a crash in Dodge County Saturday morning has been identified.
Darilyn J. Pfeiffer, 61, of Reeseville, was driving a minivan on Highway Q when she did not obey a stop sign at Highway 26 in the town of Emmet, officials said.
An early investigation showed her van was struck by a semi-trailer, which was heading south on Highway 26. The van went into a ditch and started on fire.
The woman died at the scene, while the truck's driver, Roger J. Hebert, 59, of Chatham, Ontario, was not hurt.
No other passengers were in the minivan.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department continues to investigate the crash.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK