EMMET TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A woman killed in a crash in Dodge County Saturday morning has been identified.
Darilyn J. Pfeiffer, 61, of Reeseville, was driving a minivan on Highway Q when she did not obey a stop sign at Highway 26 in the town of Emmet, officials said.
An early investigation showed her van was struck by a semi-trailer, which was heading south on Highway 26. The van went into a ditch and started on fire.
The woman died at the scene, while the truck's driver, Roger J. Hebert, 59, of Chatham, Ontario, was not hurt.
No other passengers were in the minivan.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department continues to investigate the crash.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns