MADISON, Wis. - A 38-year-old woman was injured when she walked into the side of a moving Madison Metro bus Monday afternoon.
Madison police said the woman fell to the pavement and may have hit her head after the incident at Atwood Avenue near Oakridge Avenue.
The woman was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The bus driver stopped immediately and was not cited, according to police.
Police said the woman was wearing headphones, but it's not known if that played a role in the incident.Atwood Avenue near Oakridge Avenue
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says