GREEN BAY, Wis. - A woman has died of injuries suffered in a Green Bay apartment fire.
The woman was a tenant in the two-story apartment building where fire broke out in a second-floor apartment late Saturday. Her name has not been released.
Seven other people were displaced by the fire. Damage is estimated at $30,000.
The Green Bay Press-Gazette reports the death is Green Bay's first fire fatality since 2010.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land