GREEN BAY, Wis. - A woman has died of injuries suffered in a Green Bay apartment fire.
The woman was a tenant in the two-story apartment building where fire broke out in a second-floor apartment late Saturday. Her name has not been released.
Seven other people were displaced by the fire. Damage is estimated at $30,000.
The Green Bay Press-Gazette reports the death is Green Bay's first fire fatality since 2010.
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- State plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery