MONROE, Wis. - The woman accused of stealing more than $800,000 from a Green County nursing home was in court Monday.
A judge ordered Joyce Ziehli not to have any contact with the New Glarus Home, not to leave Green County or the state, and was ordered to turn over her passport.
Ziehli was the administrative secretary at the New Glarus Home and handled money until she was fired last year.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing