MONROE, Wis. - The woman accused of stealing more than $800,000 from a Green County nursing home was in court Monday.
A judge ordered Joyce Ziehli not to have any contact with the New Glarus Home, not to leave Green County or the state, and was ordered to turn over her passport.
Ziehli was the administrative secretary at the New Glarus Home and handled money until she was fired last year.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say