TOWN OF SPRINGFIELD, Wis. - A Dane woman was injured when her car rear-ended a tractor hauling a manure spreader Tuesday, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Angela A Fiscus, 26, was driving east on Highway 12 and struck the tractor just south of Kickaboo Road in the town of Springfield at 12:25 p.m.
Fiscus was pinned in the car, according to emergency crews. Once freed, she was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison. Her injuries are serious, but not life-threatening, according to deputies.
The driver of the tractor was not injured.
Traffic was rerouted for about an hour and a half.
Deputies said citations are pending.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam