MADISON, Wis. - A woman who was hit by a car while attempting to cross East Washington Avenue Aug. 8 died over the weekend, officials said.
Andrea Maniss, 50, of Madison, was in critical condition after being hit in a crosswalk around 3:25 p.m. when the driver of the vehicle in the center lane hit her, according to a release.
Officials said the driver attempted to stop but was unable to.
The crash remains under investigation and no citations have been issued, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information about the crash to call Crimestoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land