MAUSTON, Wis. - A Mequon woman was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital after a collision with a car hauler on Interstate 90 on Thursday.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the car driven by Christine K. Ostopowicz, 59, made contact with the car hauler in the eastbound lanes near Mauston at 7:44 p.m. The car went into the right ditch.
Ostopowicz was flown by Med Flight to UW Hospital in Madison with minor injuries.
The driver of the car hauler was not injured.
The Lyndon Station Fire Department and Mauston EMS assisted at the scene.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement