MAUSTON, Wis. - A Mequon woman was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital after a collision with a car hauler on Interstate 90 on Thursday.
The Wisconsin State Patrol said the car driven by Christine K. Ostopowicz, 59, made contact with the car hauler in the eastbound lanes near Mauston at 7:44 p.m. The car went into the right ditch.
Ostopowicz was flown by Med Flight to UW Hospital in Madison with minor injuries.
The driver of the car hauler was not injured.
The Lyndon Station Fire Department and Mauston EMS assisted at the scene.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer