TOWN OF EXETER, Wis. - A man and a woman were hospitalized after a crash that occurred when a woman was pulling out of her driveway Monday morning, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the 8500 block of County Road X in the Town of Exeter at 7:18 a.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Marie Venden, 64, pulled out of her driveway and into the path of a southbound car driven by Marvin C. Keehn, 64. He was taken to a hospital for treatment of his injures. A passenger, Beatrice Keehn, 80, was flown from the scene to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Both received non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said the crash is still under investigation.Crash at X and Highway 92
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend