TOWN OF EXETER, Wis. - A man and a woman were hospitalized after a crash that occurred when a woman was pulling out of her driveway Monday morning, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the 8500 block of County Road X in the Town of Exeter at 7:18 a.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Marie Venden, 64, pulled out of her driveway and into the path of a southbound car driven by Marvin C. Keehn, 64. He was taken to a hospital for treatment of his injures. A passenger, Beatrice Keehn, 80, was flown from the scene to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Both received non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said the crash is still under investigation.Crash at X and Highway 92
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say