TOWN OF EXETER, Wis. - A man and a woman were hospitalized after a crash that occurred when a woman was pulling out of her driveway Monday morning, according to the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the 8500 block of County Road X in the Town of Exeter at 7:18 a.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Marie Venden, 64, pulled out of her driveway and into the path of a southbound car driven by Marvin C. Keehn, 64. He was taken to a hospital for treatment of his injures. A passenger, Beatrice Keehn, 80, was flown from the scene to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Both received non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said the crash is still under investigation.Crash at X and Highway 92
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap