WAUKESHA, Wis. - Waukesha police are looking for the man suspected of shooting and killing a woman near a busy intersection this week.
Shanel Negron, 24, was fatally shot in Waukesha on Monday about 7:15 p.m. A WTMJ-TV report states the suspect is a 26-year-old from Waukesha.
He was seen leaving the crime scene in a 2002 Ford Taurus with the license plate 394-TVK.
Waukesha police Chief Russell Jack said authorities are following up on leads to locate the man. Jack said his department has been in contact with the U.S. Marshals Service, which will put the suspect on its most-wanted list.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say