WAUKESHA, Wis. - Waukesha police are looking for the man suspected of shooting and killing a woman near a busy intersection this week.
Shanel Negron, 24, was fatally shot in Waukesha on Monday about 7:15 p.m. A WTMJ-TV report states the suspect is a 26-year-old from Waukesha.
He was seen leaving the crime scene in a 2002 Ford Taurus with the license plate 394-TVK.
Waukesha police Chief Russell Jack said authorities are following up on leads to locate the man. Jack said his department has been in contact with the U.S. Marshals Service, which will put the suspect on its most-wanted list.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral