PORTAGE, Wis. - A Portage woman faces her sixth drunken driving charge after being stopped by a State Patrol trooper early Sunday morning, according to a release.
Jill Szymanski, 54, was stopped for speeding on the eastbound Interstate 90/94 at mile maker 117 around 2:40 a.m., officials said. The trooper determined she had consumed alcohol and was under the influence.
She was arrested on a tentative sixth-offense operating while intoxicated charge.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan