PORTAGE, Wis. - A Portage woman faces her sixth drunken driving charge after being stopped by a State Patrol trooper early Sunday morning, according to a release.
Jill Szymanski, 54, was stopped for speeding on the eastbound Interstate 90/94 at mile maker 117 around 2:40 a.m., officials said. The trooper determined she had consumed alcohol and was under the influence.
She was arrested on a tentative sixth-offense operating while intoxicated charge.
- Uniforms coming to Milwaukee schools
- Messy weather closes schools in southern Wisconsin
- Possible homicide charges for teen driver after man killed in crash
- Man credits Mental Health First Aid for saving co-worker's life
- Adams County woman missing 10 days found safe
- Attorney: Robinson settlement a calculated decision by city's insurer