PORTAGE, Wis. - A Portage woman faces her sixth drunken driving charge after being stopped by a State Patrol trooper early Sunday morning, according to a release.
Jill Szymanski, 54, was stopped for speeding on the eastbound Interstate 90/94 at mile maker 117 around 2:40 a.m., officials said. The trooper determined she had consumed alcohol and was under the influence.
She was arrested on a tentative sixth-offense operating while intoxicated charge.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI