MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman poured gasoline all over a bedridden housemate's bedroom early Sunday morning, according to police.
The 49-year-old woman told police she was thinking of burning down the house on Blackbird Lane.
The 60-year-old man who is confined to his room is a smoker and the first officer on scene warned him not to use a match or lighter.
The man was removed from the home. The woman was taken for evaluation.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement