MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman poured gasoline all over a bedridden housemate's bedroom early Sunday morning, according to police.
The 49-year-old woman told police she was thinking of burning down the house on Blackbird Lane.
The 60-year-old man who is confined to his room is a smoker and the first officer on scene warned him not to use a match or lighter.
The man was removed from the home. The woman was taken for evaluation.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving