MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman poured gasoline all over a bedridden housemate's bedroom early Sunday morning, according to police.
The 49-year-old woman told police she was thinking of burning down the house on Blackbird Lane.
The 60-year-old man who is confined to his room is a smoker and the first officer on scene warned him not to use a match or lighter.
The man was removed from the home. The woman was taken for evaluation.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online