MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman said she was dragged into a downtown alley and cut in the face Sunday after midnight, according to a police statement.
The statement said the 21-year-old woman visited a hospital Sunday morning with a cut on her face and said another woman had stabbed her in the 600 block of University Avenue. She also told police a man accompanying the other woman dragged her by the hair into an alley.
The victim did not offer officers many details on the identity of her alleged attackers, and police couldn't find surveillance video to support her allegations.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal