MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman said she was dragged into a downtown alley and cut in the face Sunday after midnight, according to a police statement.
The statement said the 21-year-old woman visited a hospital Sunday morning with a cut on her face and said another woman had stabbed her in the 600 block of University Avenue. She also told police a man accompanying the other woman dragged her by the hair into an alley.
The victim did not offer officers many details on the identity of her alleged attackers, and police couldn't find surveillance video to support her allegations.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash