MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman said she was dragged into a downtown alley and cut in the face Sunday after midnight, according to a police statement.
The statement said the 21-year-old woman visited a hospital Sunday morning with a cut on her face and said another woman had stabbed her in the 600 block of University Avenue. She also told police a man accompanying the other woman dragged her by the hair into an alley.
The victim did not offer officers many details on the identity of her alleged attackers, and police couldn't find surveillance video to support her allegations.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say