MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman said she was dragged into a downtown alley and cut in the face Sunday after midnight, according to a police statement.
The statement said the 21-year-old woman visited a hospital Sunday morning with a cut on her face and said another woman had stabbed her in the 600 block of University Avenue. She also told police a man accompanying the other woman dragged her by the hair into an alley.
The victim did not offer officers many details on the identity of her alleged attackers, and police couldn't find surveillance video to support her allegations.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit