MADISON, Wis. - A woman seen swerving in traffic and hitting a snow bank on Sunday is suspected of driving while impaired for a fourth time, officials said.
The Madison Police department said at approximately 6:30 p.m., police responded to 100 block E. Washington Ave. in Madison for multiple reports of a woman driving recklessly.
A driver saw a woman swerving in traffic and another person told officers the woman hit a snow bank, the report said.
Authorities tracked down the woman at her home. The driver was identified as Lori A. Butson, 47, of Madison.
Butson was arrested on suspicion of her fourth OWI offense.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs