MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman had a knife pointed at her face when she confronted two women fighting outside her home Friday night, Madison police said.
The 35-year-old woman called police to her home in the 300 block of Parkwood Lane when she found one woman punching another woman around 6:30 a.m., according to a release. The 35-year-old told women she was going to call the police, and the two other women stopped fighting.
Zeniecia L. Anderson, 25, of Madison, got a knife from her home and allegedly lunged at the 35-year-old, police said. Anderson also allegedly told the woman, "You are new here; you need to mind your own business."
The 35-year-old woman told police she was pushed up against her front door, and the knife Anderson had was just a few inches from her face.
Anderson was arrested on tentative charges of second-degree recklessly endangerment and intimidating a victim.Madison crime map
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes