MADISON, Wis. - A woman reported being attacked early Monday morning by an acquaintance in the 2800 block of East Washington Avenue, officials said.
The woman was in a parking lot after partying with several people around 2:30 a.m., according to the release.
The 47-year-old told police she was knocked unconscious after being kicked, punched and stomped on, officials said. She was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators are attempting to identify a suspect.Madison crime map
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement