MADISON, Wis. - A woman reported being attacked early Monday morning by an acquaintance in the 2800 block of East Washington Avenue, officials said.
The woman was in a parking lot after partying with several people around 2:30 a.m., according to the release.
The 47-year-old told police she was knocked unconscious after being kicked, punched and stomped on, officials said. She was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
Investigators are attempting to identify a suspect.Madison crime map
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm