TOWN OF RUTLAND, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after her vehicle went off the roadway and became stuck in the mud, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to the intersection of State Highway 14 and Waterman Road in the Town of Rutland about 4:12 a.m. Sunday for a report of a vehicle stuck in the mud off the roadway.
Sheriff's officials said the driver of the vehicle, Crystal M. Croft, 32, refused field sobriety tests and was arrested on a fifth offense OWI charge.
She was booked into the Dane County Jail on the felony charge.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash