TOWN OF RUTLAND, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after her vehicle went off the roadway and became stuck in the mud, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to the intersection of State Highway 14 and Waterman Road in the Town of Rutland about 4:12 a.m. Sunday for a report of a vehicle stuck in the mud off the roadway.
Sheriff's officials said the driver of the vehicle, Crystal M. Croft, 32, refused field sobriety tests and was arrested on a fifth offense OWI charge.
She was booked into the Dane County Jail on the felony charge.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison