TOWN OF RUTLAND, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after her vehicle went off the roadway and became stuck in the mud, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to the intersection of State Highway 14 and Waterman Road in the Town of Rutland about 4:12 a.m. Sunday for a report of a vehicle stuck in the mud off the roadway.
Sheriff's officials said the driver of the vehicle, Crystal M. Croft, 32, refused field sobriety tests and was arrested on a fifth offense OWI charge.
She was booked into the Dane County Jail on the felony charge.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart