TOWN OF RUTLAND, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after her vehicle went off the roadway and became stuck in the mud, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to the intersection of State Highway 14 and Waterman Road in the Town of Rutland about 4:12 a.m. Sunday for a report of a vehicle stuck in the mud off the roadway.
Sheriff's officials said the driver of the vehicle, Crystal M. Croft, 32, refused field sobriety tests and was arrested on a fifth offense OWI charge.
She was booked into the Dane County Jail on the felony charge.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire