MADISON, Wis. - Reports of an erratic driver led police to arrest an Orfordville woman Tuesday for driving under the influence of heroin, according to Madison police.
Police said they found Kathleen M. Prindiville, 47, in the 2400 block of South Park Street after reports of an erratic driver in the area.
Prindiville admitted to police she had come to Madison to buy heroin and had used some prior to getting back behind the wheel, according to police.
She was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating after suspension.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother