MADISON, Wis. - Reports of an erratic driver led police to arrest an Orfordville woman Tuesday for driving under the influence of heroin, according to Madison police.
Police said they found Kathleen M. Prindiville, 47, in the 2400 block of South Park Street after reports of an erratic driver in the area.
Prindiville admitted to police she had come to Madison to buy heroin and had used some prior to getting back behind the wheel, according to police.
She was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating after suspension.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK