JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested after guests at her home became sick from eating brownies containing marijuana, according to police.
Officers were called to 620 N. Walnut St. Friday night for a report of a possible overdose.
Police said two of the four people at the home became sick with vomiting, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Jessica Williams, 27, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing or delivering marijuana.
Police said they seized the gluten-free brownies worth approximately $60.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas