JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville woman was arrested after guests at her home became sick from eating brownies containing marijuana, according to police.
Officers were called to 620 N. Walnut St. Friday night for a report of a possible overdose.
Police said two of the four people at the home became sick with vomiting, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Jessica Williams, 27, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing or delivering marijuana.
Police said they seized the gluten-free brownies worth approximately $60.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer