WAUSAU, Wis. - A Wausau woman is accused of holding two men hostage in her home to use them for sex, according to sheriff's officials.
Police said they were called to the Marathon County home of Terry Boyd, 52, after people heard a man screaming for help.
Boyd was arrested on Monday.
Boyd's roommate told police he and another man had been locked in a room and were told they couldn't leave until one of them had sex with her.
Boyd called a hospital saying police had beaten her up, but she was arrested at the hospital after fighting with medical personnel, according to a newspaper report.
Police said Boyd was released from jail and once again barricaded her roommate, resulting in a second arrest.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns