WAUSAU, Wis. - A Wausau woman is accused of holding two men hostage in her home to use them for sex, according to sheriff's officials.
Police said they were called to the Marathon County home of Terry Boyd, 52, after people heard a man screaming for help.
Boyd was arrested on Monday.
Boyd's roommate told police he and another man had been locked in a room and were told they couldn't leave until one of them had sex with her.
Boyd called a hospital saying police had beaten her up, but she was arrested at the hospital after fighting with medical personnel, according to a newspaper report.
Police said Boyd was released from jail and once again barricaded her roommate, resulting in a second arrest.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US