WAUSAU, Wis. - A Wausau woman is accused of holding two men hostage in her home to use them for sex, according to sheriff's officials.
Police said they were called to the Marathon County home of Terry Boyd, 52, after people heard a man screaming for help.
Boyd was arrested on Monday.
Boyd's roommate told police he and another man had been locked in a room and were told they couldn't leave until one of them had sex with her.
Boyd called a hospital saying police had beaten her up, but she was arrested at the hospital after fighting with medical personnel, according to a newspaper report.
Police said Boyd was released from jail and once again barricaded her roommate, resulting in a second arrest.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say