Frances Huntley-Cooper was named one of three new co-chairs ahead of this weekend's Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, but there was a time when this leader had to accept other people's help.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash