MILWAUKEE - A Catholic high school teacher in Milwaukee is charged with sexually assaulting a second teenager.
Prosecutors filed an amended complaint Friday against 28-year-old Megan Garland, accusing her of having sexual contact with a 15-year-old male student.
The complaint alleges Garland groped the student after he asked her for a ride home.
Earlier, Garland was charged with sexually assaulting a child after she was allegedly caught performing a sex act on a 14-year-old male student in a parked car.
Garland is a science teacher at Messmer High School. She was suspended by the school when the initial allegations were reported.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports Garland appeared in court Friday. A preliminary hearing is set for June 10.
Her attorney, Alex Flynn, said the defense is beginning its own investigation.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK