MADISON, Wis. - Justice Pat Roggensack and Ed Fallone are disagreeing over which one of them has the better experience in the race for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Both candidates made their arguments during a debate Friday at the state Bar Association in advance of the April 2 election.
Roggensack says her 17 years' experience as a judge make her the better candidate. Fallone is a Marquette University law professor and has never worked as a judge. He says he brings a breadth of experience to the court.
Fallone says experience isn't the key issue in the race, but rather the way the court is operating. He says the court is dysfunctional and Roggensack is partially to blame.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam