A 20-year-old Racine man who's accused of engaging in lewd behavior in a library has been banned from "all the libraries on the face of the Earth."
Tyree S. Carter is charged with misdemeanor counts of lewd behavior and disorderly conduct. He's due in court next month for a pre-trial conference.
A Journal Times of Racine report said Carter is accused of openly masturbating in the Racine Public Library last week. A witness told investigators Carter was out in the open, not trying to conceal his act.
The criminal complaint said he apologized to responding police officers.
His signature bond was set at $1,000. Court records said as a condition of his bond, he was told to "stay out of all the libraries on the face of the Earth."
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert