Alexandra Zimmern chose to spend her summer studying Jewish texts in Jerusalem. Sirens have sounded three times since she arrived. When she hears that noise, she has 90 seconds to take cover.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash