MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments next month in the Green County Green County Justice Center in Monroe.
The court will hear two cases on Nov. 5.
The public can attend the arguments for each case, both of which are scheduled to last about an hour each. Reservations with the court are suggested to secure a spot.
Local officials and community leaders plan to participate in welcome ceremonies that will precede the hearing of arguments in each case.
The justices also plan to attend a luncheon in Monroe's Turner Hall and speak at a senior center.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday