MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments next month in the Green County Green County Justice Center in Monroe.
The court will hear two cases on Nov. 5.
The public can attend the arguments for each case, both of which are scheduled to last about an hour each. Reservations with the court are suggested to secure a spot.
Local officials and community leaders plan to participate in welcome ceremonies that will precede the hearing of arguments in each case.
The justices also plan to attend a luncheon in Monroe's Turner Hall and speak at a senior center.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall