MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin sold four $10,000 winning tickets for this weekend's Powerball drawing.
The Wisconsin Lottery says the four $10,000 tickets were sold at the 5 Star Citgo in Mukwonago, Tri-Par Oil in Saukville, Petro Center in Sheboygan Falls, and the Kwik Trip at 124 West McCoy Boulevard in Tomah. Those winners had to match four of the five numbers drawn plus the Powerball.
A ticket sold in New Jersey matched all six numbers to win a jackpot worth up to $338.3 million.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime