MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin sold four $10,000 winning tickets for this weekend's Powerball drawing.
The Wisconsin Lottery says the four $10,000 tickets were sold at the 5 Star Citgo in Mukwonago, Tri-Par Oil in Saukville, Petro Center in Sheboygan Falls, and the Kwik Trip at 124 West McCoy Boulevard in Tomah. Those winners had to match four of the five numbers drawn plus the Powerball.
A ticket sold in New Jersey matched all six numbers to win a jackpot worth up to $338.3 million.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement