MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin has postponed a statewide tornado drill because of the threat of severe weather.
The drill had been scheduled for Thursday. But Thursday's forecast calls for severe weather in southern Wisconsin, so the drill has been postponed until Friday.
Wisconsin Emergency Management spokesman Tod Pritchard said officials will re-evaluate the situation Thursday to see if the drill should be delayed again.
Minnesota will conduct its tornado drills Thursday as scheduled.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police