MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin has postponed a statewide tornado drill because of the threat of severe weather.
The drill had been scheduled for Thursday. But Thursday's forecast calls for severe weather in southern Wisconsin, so the drill has been postponed until Friday.
Wisconsin Emergency Management spokesman Tod Pritchard said officials will re-evaluate the situation Thursday to see if the drill should be delayed again.
Minnesota will conduct its tornado drills Thursday as scheduled.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns