MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin has postponed a statewide tornado drill because of the threat of severe weather.
The drill had been scheduled for Thursday. But Thursday's forecast calls for severe weather in southern Wisconsin, so the drill has been postponed until Friday.
Wisconsin Emergency Management spokesman Tod Pritchard said officials will re-evaluate the situation Thursday to see if the drill should be delayed again.
Minnesota will conduct its tornado drills Thursday as scheduled.
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion