MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says there is no explanation for the kind of evil seen in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
Three people were killed and scores injured Monday when two explosives detonated near the finish line of the marathon.
Walker issued a statement in reaction. He says there is no explanation for "the kind of evil that seeks to destroy."
Walker says his heart goes out to the victims and that he and his wife send their prayers and deepest sympathies to those injured and the families of those killed.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs