MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker says there is no explanation for the kind of evil seen in the bombing at the Boston Marathon.
Three people were killed and scores injured Monday when two explosives detonated near the finish line of the marathon.
Walker issued a statement in reaction. He says there is no explanation for "the kind of evil that seeks to destroy."
Walker says his heart goes out to the victims and that he and his wife send their prayers and deepest sympathies to those injured and the families of those killed.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart