MADISON, Wis. - Four people won Badger 5 lottery jackpots over three days, including someone who bought a ticket in Cottage Grove, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
On Friday night, two tickets matched all five winning numbers to split the $42,000 jackpot, officials said. The tickets, worth $21,000 each, were sold at a Piggly Wiggly in Cottage Grove and a Sentry Foods in Milwaukee.
A winning ticket for Saturday night's drawing was worth $13,000, and was sold at a Kwik Trip in Oak Creek, according to the release. And another winning ticket for Sunday night's drawing was worth $10,000, and was sold at a PDQ in Oak Creek.
Ticket-holders have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize at the Lottery's Madison or Milwaukee offices, or by mail.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need