MADISON, Wis. - Four people won Badger 5 lottery jackpots over three days, including someone who bought a ticket in Cottage Grove, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
On Friday night, two tickets matched all five winning numbers to split the $42,000 jackpot, officials said. The tickets, worth $21,000 each, were sold at a Piggly Wiggly in Cottage Grove and a Sentry Foods in Milwaukee.
A winning ticket for Saturday night's drawing was worth $13,000, and was sold at a Kwik Trip in Oak Creek, according to the release. And another winning ticket for Sunday night's drawing was worth $10,000, and was sold at a PDQ in Oak Creek.
Ticket-holders have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize at the Lottery's Madison or Milwaukee offices, or by mail.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry