MADISON, Wis. - Four people won Badger 5 lottery jackpots over three days, including someone who bought a ticket in Cottage Grove, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
On Friday night, two tickets matched all five winning numbers to split the $42,000 jackpot, officials said. The tickets, worth $21,000 each, were sold at a Piggly Wiggly in Cottage Grove and a Sentry Foods in Milwaukee.
A winning ticket for Saturday night's drawing was worth $13,000, and was sold at a Kwik Trip in Oak Creek, according to the release. And another winning ticket for Sunday night's drawing was worth $10,000, and was sold at a PDQ in Oak Creek.
Ticket-holders have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim their prize at the Lottery's Madison or Milwaukee offices, or by mail.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm