ORFORDVILLE, Wis. - A portion of State Highway 11 near Orfordville is closed after high winds damaged utility poles in the area.
All lanes in both directions are closed between State Highway 213 and Old Highway 11. The road is expected to remain closed for hours while utility crews make repairs.
Eastbound motorists are being directed north on Highway 213 to County Road B, east to Old Highway 11 and south back to Highway 11.
Wind blew the utility poles at an angle toward the road.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say