ORFORDVILLE, Wis. - A portion of State Highway 11 near Orfordville is closed after high winds damaged utility poles in the area.
All lanes in both directions are closed between State Highway 213 and Old Highway 11. The road is expected to remain closed for hours while utility crews make repairs.
Eastbound motorists are being directed north on Highway 213 to County Road B, east to Old Highway 11 and south back to Highway 11.
Wind blew the utility poles at an angle toward the road.
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say
- Police warn of kidnapping scam
- Driver injured in suspected OWI rollover, deputies say