ORFORDVILLE, Wis. - A portion of State Highway 11 near Orfordville is closed after high winds damaged utility poles in the area.
All lanes in both directions are closed between State Highway 213 and Old Highway 11. The road is expected to remain closed for hours while utility crews make repairs.
Eastbound motorists are being directed north on Highway 213 to County Road B, east to Old Highway 11 and south back to Highway 11.
Wind blew the utility poles at an angle toward the road.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land