Wisconsin’s 32 top scholar athletes from public and nonpublic high schools have been selected by the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association. Locally, Willie Freimuth of Waunakee and Hailey Koch of Fall River were honored at the event. Both are the first from their respective schools to receive the honor. Eric Rajala reports.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms