MILWAUKEE - The White House drug czar will be in Milwaukee next week.
Gil Kerlikowske, director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, will speak at Marquette University on Wednesday.
The former Seattle police chief is expected to talk about his approach to drug policy. He says it should be treated like a public health issue along with a criminal justice issue.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash