MADISON, Wis. - West Towne Mall announced Friday that it will construct a multimillion-dollar addition to house The Shoppes at West Towne on the shopping center's outskirts.
According to a statement, the development is set to be completed by this fall and includes the demolition of the National Tire and Battery and Mountain Jack's Restaurant buildings. It will include more than 15,000 square feet of retail space, 4,500 of which will be leased to Lane Bryant and another 10,000 to be leased to ULTA.
The statement said the development will include pedestrian walkways and an outdoor patio.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend