MADISON, Wis. - West Towne Mall announced Friday that it will construct a multimillion-dollar addition to house The Shoppes at West Towne on the shopping center's outskirts.
According to a statement, the development is set to be completed by this fall and includes the demolition of the National Tire and Battery and Mountain Jack's Restaurant buildings. It will include more than 15,000 square feet of retail space, 4,500 of which will be leased to Lane Bryant and another 10,000 to be leased to ULTA.
The statement said the development will include pedestrian walkways and an outdoor patio.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry