MADISON, Wis. - West Towne Mall announced Friday that it will construct a multimillion-dollar addition to house The Shoppes at West Towne on the shopping center's outskirts.
According to a statement, the development is set to be completed by this fall and includes the demolition of the National Tire and Battery and Mountain Jack's Restaurant buildings. It will include more than 15,000 square feet of retail space, 4,500 of which will be leased to Lane Bryant and another 10,000 to be leased to ULTA.
The statement said the development will include pedestrian walkways and an outdoor patio.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night