MADISON, Wis. - Lane closures are expected on West Johnson Street between North Charter and North Frances streets until mid-August, according to a release.
The City of Madison is replacing curb and gutter, and terrace pavers along West Johnson Street, according to the release.
Officials said the construction will close West Johnson Street between North Charter and North Frances streets from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursdays. Closures should also be expected 9 a.m. Fridays through 7 a.m. Mondays.
The project is expected to last until mid-August, according to the release.
Moderate traffic congestion is expected during the lane closures and officials encourage motorists to use alternative routes to avoid delays.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water