WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have a man in custody in connection to the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of an apartment building.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers said the woman lived in the building.
Police said Saturday that various people were interviewed and one male resident of the building remains in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office is working to determine how the woman died.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000