WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have a man in custody in connection to the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of an apartment building.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers said the woman lived in the building.
Police said Saturday that various people were interviewed and one male resident of the building remains in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office is working to determine how the woman died.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend