WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have a man in custody in connection to the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of an apartment building.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers said the woman lived in the building.
Police said Saturday that various people were interviewed and one male resident of the building remains in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office is working to determine how the woman died.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs