WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have a man in custody in connection to the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of an apartment building.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers said the woman lived in the building.
Police said Saturday that various people were interviewed and one male resident of the building remains in custody.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office is working to determine how the woman died.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK