WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have arrested a 48-year-old man in the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of her apartment building.
Police say both the victim and the suspect were residents of the building. They're releasing few other details, but say there's no evidence of further danger to other residents of the building or the general public.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. The suspect was arrested Saturday.
Officials have not yet said how the woman died. Police say further details won't be released before the district attorney's office concludes its review.
- UW study using video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested