WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have arrested a 48-year-old man in the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of her apartment building.
Police say both the victim and the suspect were residents of the building. They're releasing few other details, but say there's no evidence of further danger to other residents of the building or the general public.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. The suspect was arrested Saturday.
Officials have not yet said how the woman died. Police say further details won't be released before the district attorney's office concludes its review.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry