WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have arrested a 48-year-old man in the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of her apartment building.
Police say both the victim and the suspect were residents of the building. They're releasing few other details, but say there's no evidence of further danger to other residents of the building or the general public.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. The suspect was arrested Saturday.
Officials have not yet said how the woman died. Police say further details won't be released before the district attorney's office concludes its review.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet