WEST ALLIS, Wis. - West Allis police have arrested a 48-year-old man in the death of a 63-year-old woman who was found in a hallway of her apartment building.
Police say both the victim and the suspect were residents of the building. They're releasing few other details, but say there's no evidence of further danger to other residents of the building or the general public.
Police were notified of the death at about 1:30 p.m. Friday. The suspect was arrested Saturday.
Officials have not yet said how the woman died. Police say further details won't be released before the district attorney's office concludes its review.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two