MADISON, Wis. - A social media website has named Madison the eighth hardest working city in America, according to a release.
MyLife analyzed percentage of families with two working parents, employment rate, commute time to work and the percentage of people enrolled in school.
The analysis is based on hard work in an office, in school, at home and in many other scenarios, according to the release. Madison ranked sixth in the number of families with two working parents.
The top spot went to Boston, followed by Miramar, Florida; San Francisco; Washington D.C.; Alexandria, Virginia; Seattle; Orlando, Florida; Madison; Pembroke Pines, Florida; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement