MADISON, Wis. - A social media website has named Madison the eighth hardest working city in America, according to a release.
MyLife analyzed percentage of families with two working parents, employment rate, commute time to work and the percentage of people enrolled in school.
The analysis is based on hard work in an office, in school, at home and in many other scenarios, according to the release. Madison ranked sixth in the number of families with two working parents.
The top spot went to Boston, followed by Miramar, Florida; San Francisco; Washington D.C.; Alexandria, Virginia; Seattle; Orlando, Florida; Madison; Pembroke Pines, Florida; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says