MADISON, Wis. - A social media website has named Madison the eighth hardest working city in America, according to a release.
MyLife analyzed percentage of families with two working parents, employment rate, commute time to work and the percentage of people enrolled in school.
The analysis is based on hard work in an office, in school, at home and in many other scenarios, according to the release. Madison ranked sixth in the number of families with two working parents.
The top spot went to Boston, followed by Miramar, Florida; San Francisco; Washington D.C.; Alexandria, Virginia; Seattle; Orlando, Florida; Madison; Pembroke Pines, Florida; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes