MADISON, Wis. - A social media website has named Madison the eighth hardest working city in America, according to a release.
MyLife analyzed percentage of families with two working parents, employment rate, commute time to work and the percentage of people enrolled in school.
The analysis is based on hard work in an office, in school, at home and in many other scenarios, according to the release. Madison ranked sixth in the number of families with two working parents.
The top spot went to Boston, followed by Miramar, Florida; San Francisco; Washington D.C.; Alexandria, Virginia; Seattle; Orlando, Florida; Madison; Pembroke Pines, Florida; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration