MADISON, Wis. - Showers and thunderstorms forecast for Monday afternoon and evening could bring severe weather.
News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean said scattered thunderstorms are expected to develop in southeast Minnesota and spread into western Wisconsin later Monday afternoon or evening as a cold front moves through the region. Some storms could produce large hail and damaging winds as well as heavy rainfall.
The National Weather Service updated the severe weather outlook to include parts of southern Wisconsin west of Madison.
- Teacher and student kidney transplant set for Wednesday
- Listeria may pose greater risk of early miscarriage, UW researchers say
- Smoking materials cause car fire in downtown Madison, fire officials say
- Complaint: State trooper faces child-porn charges
- 2 men steal woman's purse from her hands, officials say
- Beaver Dam man sentenced for threatening police officers