MADISON, Wis. - Showers and thunderstorms forecast for Monday afternoon and evening could bring severe weather.
News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean said scattered thunderstorms are expected to develop in southeast Minnesota and spread into western Wisconsin later Monday afternoon or evening as a cold front moves through the region. Some storms could produce large hail and damaging winds as well as heavy rainfall.
The National Weather Service updated the severe weather outlook to include parts of southern Wisconsin west of Madison.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in