MADISON, Wis. - Showers and thunderstorms forecast for Monday afternoon and evening could bring severe weather.
News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean said scattered thunderstorms are expected to develop in southeast Minnesota and spread into western Wisconsin later Monday afternoon or evening as a cold front moves through the region. Some storms could produce large hail and damaging winds as well as heavy rainfall.
The National Weather Service updated the severe weather outlook to include parts of southern Wisconsin west of Madison.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program