A man who Madison police believed was armed and possibly dangerous has turned himself in to authorities.
Police said they were searching for David A. Miller, 22, after reports of domestic-related weapons incidents that took place inside his apartment in the 7400 block of Tree Lane.
Miller was wanted on a charge of second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
According to the incident report, Miller was last seen Sunday before he turned himself in Tuesday without incident.
Madison police said Miller could face other charges.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000