A man who Madison police believed was armed and possibly dangerous has turned himself in to authorities.
Police said they were searching for David A. Miller, 22, after reports of domestic-related weapons incidents that took place inside his apartment in the 7400 block of Tree Lane.
Miller was wanted on a charge of second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
According to the incident report, Miller was last seen Sunday before he turned himself in Tuesday without incident.
Madison police said Miller could face other charges.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns