A man who Madison police believed was armed and possibly dangerous has turned himself in to authorities.
Police said they were searching for David A. Miller, 22, after reports of domestic-related weapons incidents that took place inside his apartment in the 7400 block of Tree Lane.
Miller was wanted on a charge of second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
According to the incident report, Miller was last seen Sunday before he turned himself in Tuesday without incident.
Madison police said Miller could face other charges.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls