A man who Madison police believed was armed and possibly dangerous has turned himself in to authorities.
Police said they were searching for David A. Miller, 22, after reports of domestic-related weapons incidents that took place inside his apartment in the 7400 block of Tree Lane.
Miller was wanted on a charge of second-degree recklessly endangering safety, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
According to the incident report, Miller was last seen Sunday before he turned himself in Tuesday without incident.
Madison police said Miller could face other charges.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her